- The Radicalism and the Terrorism’s . Contemporary Terrorism. Emergent Terroristic Groups
- The Religion’s history. Moral Philosophy and humans rights. Radical Ideologies,Psicological Aspects and Terrorism.
- The financial beginnings of Terrorism. Financial consequences of disasters.
- Disasters and International Political Aspects.
- Terrorism and Communication Management
MODULE n. 2
- Natural Disasters and risk Management. Critical Infrastructures and Terrorism. Intelligence,Protection,Mitigation.
- Letal – Tossic Agents and Security. Clinical Apects.
- Security and Maritime Terrorism. Security and Air-Space Terrorism. Security and over-land Terrorism. Security and Cyber Crime.
- Food and Water Security.\ Drugs and Terrorism.
- Security,Terrorism and International Law,National Law and Privacy
MODULE n. 3
- CBRNe Disasters and Clinical Aspect.
- CBRNe Disasters and Emergency
- Migration People .Bio-Terrorism and Clinical Aspects.
- CBRNe Disasters and DNA Effects.
- Radio-Nuclear Disasters and Clinical Aspects.
- Medical Maxi-Emergency Management.
- TeleMedicine :Medical & Surgical Aspects. Reality and Perspectives.
- Disasters and Medical-Legal- Insurance Aspects .
- CBRN Agents and Plastic-Reconstructive-Regenerative Surgery.
- Disasters and Mass Psicological Illness.
- Research &Development & Technology. Simulating Medical Security. Bio Technology.Evidence Based Medicine & knowledge brokering. Education & Training